This season, it will be more important than ever before to be extra prepared for your trip to the mountain. This includes having a good plan for picking up rentals. Most ski areas are pushing for rental reservations in advance and requiring you to be at your appointment at a specific time. Indoor capacity will be very limited.
At Potter Brothers, we’re doing our best to make the daily rental process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. Here’s what you need to know to make your experience more enjoyable.
- We have NEW daily rental SKIS and SNOWBOARDS this season. We’ve invested in new Volkl Skis and Salomon Snowboards for our daily rental fleet and we think you’ll love how they perform.
- No reservations required. All of our Daily Rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Fast, efficient and clean. Each location is prepared with multiple set-up stations to get your group in and out quickly, all while maintaining distance from other parties.
- Flexible pick-up and drop off times. Skiing on a Saturday? You can pick up your rentals the day before, anytime after 3pm and prior to closing. Drop off times on the following morning (by 8am) are also allowed without an extra day charge.
- Consecutive day discounts. If you’re skiing or riding consecutive days, we offer a discounted rate for each additional day.
A word about helmet rentals. We do not offer helmet rentals for safety and sanitary reasons. However, we offer several helmet options for purchase at affordable prices.
Daily Rentals are available at Potter Brothers in Kingston and Fishkill. Keep in mind that our Kingston location has the larger rental fleet of the two locations. Please call us at (845) 338-5119 in Kingston or (845) 297-2941 in Fishkill for more information on Daily Rentals.