VANS W Encore Pro Snowboard Boots (2024)
This is Vans Snow. A clash of heritage and progression.
With timeless style, comfort, and dependable control in equal measure, the Encore Pro is an advanced and versatile women’s-specific BOA boot built to perform in all environments. It features our dual-zone Custom Focus BOA Fit System for unlimited, on-the-fly micro-adjustability, backed by the customizable comfort and heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide. Add in the V2 UltraCush Smartwool liner and V2 POPCUSH footbed, and the Encore Pro just might be your new favorite thing about snowboarding.
- TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and rails to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
- V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Made with soft, odor-resistant, moisture-managing Smartwool® Merino wool and an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, this liner is warm yet breathable—helping to maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boot.
- V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design.
- V2 WAFFLE PRO™ OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The V2 Waffle Pro™ is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush™ midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
- BOA® CUSTOM FOCUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – Custom Focus features a high-power coiler dial (H4) and a mid-power remote dial (M+2) to control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for focused heel hold.
- V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS – Textile and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING – 5-6
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.
Why Don’t We Sell Boots Online?
We want our customers to have the best boot-fitting experience we can provide. This is only possible by fitting you in-person in one of our 5 store locations. Please feel free to call us at (845) 338-5119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.