CRAB GRAB Trigger Mitt (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
These trigger finger versions of the classic Cinch Mitten were developed with backcountry snowboard legend Josh Dirksen. Striking the perfect balance between warmth and dexterity, these versatile proven performers are ready for anything, all season long. Whether worn under the jacket sleeve, or over, these adjustable, durable gauntlet cuff trigger finger mitts will keep your hands warm and dry. Also available in a mitten or glove profile.
- Everything. Anything. If you lived on a mountain top and could only own one piece of handwear, these would be a wise choice.
- Sherpa Fleece + Micro Fruzz™ liners
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- 15K Dry-Claw Hipora® membrane
- 2 layer, 4-way stretch softshell exterior
- Durable Water Repellent coating
- Crunch Grip™ Thumbs
- PrimaLoft® Grip-Control palm insulation
- AX® Grain Tech palms. The animal-alternative super synthetic!
- Wrapping Palm construction. Less seams to increase durability.
- Duraflex® hardware
- Wrist Leashes: adjustable, stretchy, removable
- Mitten Micro-Connector Buckles
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.