Salomon Super 8 Snowboard (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
Inspired by Dirksen’s authoritative edge control. Whether you’re, ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design with the control under your back foot and allows a smooth and precise maneuverability, speed, float, and belongs in every quiver.
- Park & Freestyle
- Tail width 294 mm
- Waist width 254 mm
- Nose width 302 mm
- Recommended binding sizes: S/M
- Rider weight Max: 70 Kg
- Rider weight Min: 50 Kg
Camber loaded under the back foot for precision and control, with flat segments under the front foot for superior floatation in deep snow. The best of both worlds.
Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30: This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Damplifier: Cork and ABS insert on nose helps absorb vibrations for a smoother ride at high speed.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- 50% recycled sintered base: 50% recycled base materials! Reducing waste without sacrificing glide!
- Fine stone finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- All mountain EB: All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- 4X2 INSERTS:
- Recycled ABS: Recycled ABS is used to reduce the impact of petroleum based materials.
- C/FX Basalt: A patented combination of fiberglass and basalt designed to provide an optimal ratio of weight, power, and dampening.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.