CRAB GRAB Skate Rails (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
- 2 Per Pack
- 12" x 1.125"
With a shape and design inspired by the classic skateboard rails of the 1980’s, these peel n’ stick foam rails offer your topsheet extra grip for grabbing, and traction for one-footed riding. We hope you stick these on your board, send it off a snow covered launch ramp, and tweak out the greatest grabs of your life.
- Fake Screws - So they look real.
- C-Foam™ - Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that’s lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab.
- Screw Glue™ - Glued on. Like it was screwed on.
- Gripples™ - Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
- Foam squishes into the tread on your boot creating a solid bond.
- Foam is lightweight and feels nice.
- Foam doesn’t look like some heinous chunk of plastic stomp pad you’d find on a rental board.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.