Flylow Gear Sarah Jacket (2024)
Pickup available at Store 3 - Fishkill
Usually ready in 24 hours
Ride out the storm in the Sarah Insulated Jacket, which gives you protection from the elements, including wind and waterproofing in Finish 2-layer stretchy exterior fabric, a powder skirt, and a helmet-compatible hood. A toasty layer of micropuff insulation—made from post-consumer recycled materials—adds just the right amount of warmth. You’ll get street style mixed with mountain tech, thanks to a long, fashion-forward fit.
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 80g Greenloft recycled insulation
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Wrist gaskets with optional thumb loops
- 12-inch underarm vents
- Powder skirt
- Fully seam taped
- Helmet-compatible hood
- YKK waterproof zippers
- 4 exterior pockets, 2 interior pockets, 1 interior pass pocket, 1 dump pocket
- Average weight: 862g
Regular: A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- Model In Night is 5'10" 145 lbs
- Model in Pine/Seaglass is 5'9" 140 lbs
- Model in Night/Quartz is 5'5" 140 lbs.
- All models wearing Medium.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.