Flylow Gear Sarah Anorak (2024)
Pickup available at Store 3 - Fishkill
Usually ready in 24 hours
Nobody wants to get stuck inside their jacket while trying to delayer in the lodge. The beauty of the Sarah Anorak is its generous side zipper, which serves as both an underarm vent when temperatures heat up and as a quick-release zip to get the shell over your head, even with a helmet on. This jacket has the cozy style of a pullover hoodie you can actually ski in. Made from durable, waterproof Finish two-layer fabric and a light layer of recycled insulation, the Sarah Anorak keeps you out longer. A big front kangaroo pouch with Velcro closure keeps your snack within easy reach.
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 60g Greenloft recycled insulation
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 22-inch underarm vent on wearer's right side that doubles as venting and easy on/off
- 14-inch zip underarm vent on wearer's left side
- Fully seam taped
- 2 hand pockets, pass pocket, Zippered chest pocket and Velcro kangaroo pocket
- Powder skirt
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 862g
Regular: A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- If you're in between sizes, order up.
- Model in Night/Alpine is 5'9" 140 lbs in Medium
- Model in Galaxy/Copper is 5'10" 145lbs in Medium
- Model in Camo is 5'5" 140 lbs also in Medium
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.