SALOMON Malamute Snowboard Boots (2024)
1.25KG for the pair
FEATURES & FABRICS
- LINER FOAM - Full Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- LINER - Precision: Designed for integration with a supportive heel harness, this fully heat moldable liner utilizes ultralon foam and a Quickdry insole for comfort, insulation, and breathability.
- MUTATION CONSTRUCTION - FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- FOOTBED - Quickdry Insole: A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- FOOTBED - OrthoLite® Eco-Hybrid™: A dual density insole and molded heelcup designed to increase comfort while reducing our impact by using 5% recycled rubbers, 20% recycled waste, and bio sourced oil and resin.
- OUTSOLE - Contagrip® rubber: Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- OUTSOLE - MTN GOAT: With 30% natural rubber, this secure and responsive outsole is equipped with Contagrip W® and built on a soft FUZE SURGE midsole for comfort and rebound.
- UPPER - Powerframe: Exclusive to the Malamute, the Powerframe is a RPU reinforcement panel that offers a long lasting flex and response you can rely on.
- UPPER - Power bars: Optional inserts designed to be added or removed to provide a customized level of support and flex to match your riding style.
- HEEL HARNESS - Precision harness: An internal harness integrated into the lacing system that wraps the forefoot, locking down the heel and ankle for ultimate support and a fully-enveloped, articulated fit.
- LACING SYSTEM - Powerlock: Powerful, zonal lacing system with a Kevlar lace and a criss-cross lock for a secure fit. A Salomon standard designed for our most responsive boots.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.
Why Don’t We Sell Boots Online?
We want our customers to have the best boot-fitting experience we can provide. This is only possible by fitting you in-person in one of our 5 store locations. Please feel free to call us at (845) 338-5119 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.