SALOMON Launch Lace Sj Boa Snowboard Boots (2024)
1KG for the pair
FEATURES & FABRICS
- LINER - Comfort: Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- HEEL HARNESS - STR8JKT BOA®: This version of our inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.
- LACING SYSTEM - Laces: Traditional laces to tighten your boots.
- LINER FOAM - Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- FOOTBED - Ortholite C2: A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- MUTATION CONSTRUCTION - FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- OUTSOLE - Feather: Inspired by the iconic XT-6, the Feather outsole uses a combination of EVA and Contagrip® rubber for reduced weight while delivering traction, comfort, and shock absorption.
- OUTSOLE - Contagrip® rubber: Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.
Why Don’t We Sell Boots Online?
We want our customers to have the best boot-fitting experience we can provide. This is only possible by fitting you in-person in one of our 5 store locations. Please feel free to call us at (845) 338-5119 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.