Flylow Gear Puffer Pant (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
Insulated baselayers? Yep. That’s a thing. The Puffer Pant is a fleece long underwear bottom that’s got panels of warm down insulation on the upper half of the pants, where you could use a little extra coverage when riding cold chairlifts or touring on a frigid day. They also do double duty as loungewear in a backcountry hut or on a powder-chasing road trip.
- Furano Fleece: 94% polyster, 6% spandex
- Pertex Quantum: 100% polyamide
- 40-gram Greenloft recycled insulation
- Gridded fleece with strategically placed insulated panels where you need the most warmth
- Stretch waistband with drawstring
- Open hand pockets
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.