SALOMON Pearl Boa Snowboard Boots (2024)
0.82KG for the pair
FEATURES & FABRICS
- LINER - Universal: Heat moldable Ultralon foam provides a universal out-of-the-box fit with unmatched comfort for every rider.
- OUTSOLE - D-Light: Lightweight and ultra low profile full EVA outsole.
- LACING SYSTEM - Single BOA® Coiler™: Tried and true. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten, pull to release. BOA® Coiler™ system quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot.
- LINER FOAM - Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- FOOTBED - Imprint: High comfort long lasting insole.
- MUTATION CONSTRUCTION - FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- LACING SYSTEM COMPONENTS - TX3 BOA® Lace: The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- LACING SYSTEM COMPONENTS - H4 coiler™ BOA®: Effortless and fast. H4 BOA® Coiler quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten for a precise fit.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.
Why Don’t We Sell Boots Online?
We want our customers to have the best boot-fitting experience we can provide. This is only possible by fitting you in-person in one of our 5 store locations. Please feel free to call us at (845) 338-5119 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.