Stockli Montero AW + Strive 11 Bindings (2024)
Pickup available at Store 3 - Fishkill
Usually ready in 24 hours
Stockli knows the ladies deserve the same premium ski gear as the boys. As such, they've delivered a multitalented all-mountain carving ski with the Stockli Montero AW. The Montero AW fits in a versatile slot for lady skiers who like to carve and want to stay on the trail most of the time, but want the ability to explore when fresh snow hits.
With slight rocker in the tip and tail, turn initiations are intuitive and easier all over the mountain. From natural turns when you're hitting speed on groomed terrain, to increased responsiveness and flotation when off-trail, the rocker profile works to help keep your ride smooth over the whole mountain. But, this is a Stockli after all, so you know it can lay down a carve.
Flex Torsion Control and Adaptive Contact Length provide power where and when you need it and are the same features found in the other Montero skis.
- Adaptive Contact Length - The greater the edge angle, the greater the amount of edge in contact with the snow, and that results in more grip and stability in turns. The playful feel remains without needing to forgo stability.
- Full Edge Contact - The ski is wider at the tip.
- Light Core - Special wood types are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- SME Light - The same edge thickness as the SME (Solid Metal Edge). The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently.
- Tail Rocker - A longer rocker at the tail with a flatter radius.
- Rocker - The longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
- Flex Torsion Control - Special cut-outs both crosswise and lengthwise ensure the ski front and back is softer when it comes to flex and torsion. In this way the ski can on the one hand flex more easily which makes steering into turns easier. On the other hand one can always maintain control of the ski in transitions since the ski’s torsion remains adaptable.
- Soft Flex - Specially made for ladies’ skis: the adapted Flex curve provides comfortable and dynamic skiing pleasure.
- Ski Terrain: Frontside
- Skill Range: Advanced - Expert
- Profile: Rocker (Tip Rocker/ Camber)
- Construction: Sidewall
- Core: Light Core
- Laminates: Metal
- Tail Type: Flared
- Weight: N/A
- Binding: Stockli Strive 11
|TIP DIMENSIONS (MM)||122||122||122|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||80||80||80|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||106||106||106|
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.