SMARTWOOL Men's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom Pant (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
Keep your ski boots, hiking boots, and running shoes free of bulk and friction with our Men's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom. 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool provides ultimate breathability and comfort, while a newly redesigned base layer pants fit helps reduce sag and excess fabric - perfect for your layering needs.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Merino-covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 21.5" (55 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Garment Weight: 204 g = 7.2 oz
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.