SMARTWOOL Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom Pants (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
Our Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom are the warm and winter-ready pants you need to perform all season. Our Merino Sport yarn combines the power of ZQ-certified Merino wool with the strength and fast dry times of polyester . Featuring seamlessly knit mesh ventilation designed to keep you dry and comfortable and a 3D-mapped design for maximum mobility and durability, these are the men's wool bottoms every adventurer needs in their wardrobe.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Seamlessly knit mesh ventilation designed to keep you dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping provides maximum mobility while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Size medium inseam: 21.5" (55 cm)
- Made in India: 54% Merino Wool, 43% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyamide. Exclusive of Decoration.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.