SMARTWOOL Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
New to our innovative Intraknit™ line is the Men's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip. This Smartwool® base layer is 3D-mapped for a near-custom fit and freedom of movement. Its engineered construction helps enhance your performance with a lighter weight and cleaner finish. If you're looking for base layer clothing for cold weather, this one uses Merino Sport yarn that combines the power and benefits of Merino wool with the durability and fast dry times of polyester - creating the ultimate performance-ready top for all of your high-energy activities.
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8.25" (21 cm) center front zipper
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 218 g = 7.69 oz
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.