HESTRA Fall Line Glove (2024)
glove for freeriding...
Fall Line 5 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriding and snowboarding. This shorter model features a neoprene cuff that fits smoothly under the shell jacket's sleeve. Made of impregnated cowhide using outseams that provide comfort and a tighter pole grip. It includes a removable synthetic liner that is easy to dry and wash, as well as foam insulation for extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to a practical functionality on the mountain. A wrist strap, for example, reduces the chance of dropping a glove when answering the phone. And an included carabiner allows you to secure the gloves on your jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer off-piste just as much as on-piste and who aren't afraid of a little hike.
- Warm ski glove for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against wind and weather.
- Outseams provide better grip and feel.
- Removeable liner made of soft and durable fleece (Bemberg).
- Foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro fastener adjustment.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures glove to clothing or backpack.
- Can be combined with other liners.
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.