BURTON [ak] Cyclic GORE‑TEX 2L Pants (2024)
Pickup available at Store 3 - Fishkill
Usually ready in 24 hours
Backcountry-Tested Pants for Dedicated Riders
Dry and comfortable isn't just nice. It's mandatory when you're dedicated to riding from deep winter to late spring. The men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Pants are right there with you. We're talking proven stormproof materials and the features you need to keep your program organized and moving forward whether you're doing park laps or searching for the next secret stash.
GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX keeps you riding in all weather, period.
Rider Dialed Features
Everything about these pants is tuned for dedicated riding including zip vents and a Living Lining® for temperature regulation, room for layering and mobility, plus reinforced cuffs for durability.
All the pockets you need including a zippered cargo pocket with tool sleeve, secure back pockets, plus microfleece hand-warmer pockets.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Thoughtful design details like a gusseted crotch, water-resistant zippers, and bungee cuff elevators that keep your pant cuffs from dragging through the parking lot make a difference.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Relaxed Fit
- Features + Tech
- Anti-scuff Cuff
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Bungee Cuff Elevator
- Crotch Gusset for Mobility
- Triple Needle Reinforced Stitching
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Back Pockets
- Zippered Cargo Pocket with Tool Sleeve Inside
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Continuous Inner Thigh Vent
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Printed Polyester 150D Plain Weave Fabric [Ridgeline]
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric [True Black, Hedge Green, Buttermilk, Moonrise, Kelp, Stout White]
- Living Lining® mapped with Recycled Soft Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- Lifetime Warranty
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.