BURTON [ak] Cyclic GORE-TEX 2L Bib Pants
Pickup available at Store 3 - Fishkill
Usually ready in 24 hours
Backcountry-Tested Bibs for Dedicated Riders
Dry and comfortable isn't just nice. It's mandatory when you're dedicated to riding from deep winter to late spring. The men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Bib Pants are right there with you. We're talking proven stormproof materials and the features you need to keep your program organized and moving forward whether you're doing park laps or searching for the next secret stash.
GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX keeps you riding in all weather, period.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
From patterning that creates and articulated fit for an unrestricted feel to reinforced stitching and water-resistant zippers, these bibs are built for getting after it in any weather.
Rider Dialed Features
Everything about these bibs is tuned for dedicated riding including zip vents for temperature regulation, a relaxed fit for layering and mobility, plus reinforced cuffs for durability.
All the pockets you need including a zip cargo pocket with internal tool sleeve, secure chest pockets, lined hand-warmer pockets, and secure back pockets.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Regular Fit
- Features + Tech
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Suspenders
- Anti-scuff Cuff
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Bungee Cuff Elevator
- Crotch Gusset for Mobility
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Triple Needle Reinforced Stitching
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Back Pockets
- Zippered Cargo Pocket with Tool Sleeve Inside
- Zippered Chest Pockets
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Continuous Inner Thigh Vent
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric [Kelp, Gray Cloud, True Black]
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Printed Polyester 150D Plain Weave Fabric [Geocamo]
- Living Lining® mapped with Recycled Soft Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- Lifetime Warranty
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.