Flylow Gear Baker Insulated Bib Pants (2024)
Pickup available at Store 1 - Kingston
Usually ready in 24 hours
Perhaps you already know and love our Baker Bibs. They’re a fan favorite, and for good reason. They fit right, they’re super tough with reinforced knees, and they can handle any weather. But let’s say you run cold or you ski in places where the temps consistently drop into the freezing range. The Baker Insulated Bib is made for you. A time-tested bib pant with two-layer waterproof hardshell fabric and 40 grams of recycled insulation, they’re warm but not overwhelming. Big thigh vents on either side dump heat on a bootpack.
- Surface 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 40g Greenloft recycled insulation
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 1000 Denier cuff reinforcements
- Kangaroo chest pouch
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- Powder gaiters
- 1000 denier cuff and knee reinforcements
- Zippered hand pockets, thigh pocket and back pocket
- Zippered chest pocket and snap pocket
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Powder skirt attachment snaps
- YKK waterproof zippers
Regular: A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- Not as relaxed a fit as the Baker Bib due to the insulation, fits true to the size chart.
- Models in Timber and Copper are 6'2" 195
- Model in Night and Black is 6'1" 185
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.