Flylow Gear Avery Jacket (2024)
Pickup available at Store 3 - Fishkill
Usually ready in 24 hours
The versatile Avery Jacket is like a perfectly-roasted s’more: hard on the outside, gooey on the inside. It’s made with tough Specter two-layer hardshell fabric on the exterior for all-day storm skiing and toasty Greenloft recycled insulation on the interior for just the right amount of warmth. Add a helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, a waterproof exterior, and a removable powder skirt and you’ll be ready for any conditions the mountain throws your way.
- Lux 2-layer hardshell fabric: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 20k/30k waterproof breathable membrane
- Greenloft recycled insulation, 100g body/80g sleeves and hood
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 4 exterior pockets, 1 sleeve pass pocket, 1 interior pocket with media port
- Removable powder skirt
- Wind and water-resistant
- Helmet-compatible hood
- 12-inch underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 770g
Regular: A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- Believe in the size chart on the Avery and you'll be good.
- Model in Copper 5'9" 140 in Medium
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.