Flylow Gear Pierogi Hoodie (2024)
Pickup currently unavailable at Store 3 - Fishkill
These are the moments you’ll be glad you’re wearing a good-looking, technical fleece like the Pierogi Hoody: on a breezy skintrack, layered under a shell while standing on a peak, and at your tailgate at the end of the day. So, basically, everywhere you want to be. With wind-resistant hard-faced fleece, this versatile, active midlayer gives you warmth when you need it but is still light enough to wear on the climb uphill.
- Furano Fleece: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Taffeta 100% polyester
- PFC-Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Technical brim - laminated to stay up in the wind
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Taffeta elbow patches
- Drop tail for rear coverage
- YKK Zippers
- Average weight: 522g
Regular: A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- This is a layering piece designed to fit close to the body. If you're between sizes or want a more casual fit, order up.
- Model in Pine is 6'1" 185lbs
- Models in Copper and Black are 6'2" 195
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.