Flylow Gear Larry Vest (2024)
Pickup available at Store 3 - Fishkill
Usually ready in 24 hours
A good down vest is like having roadside assistance for your car: When you break down in the middle of nowhere, you sure will be thankful you have it. You can throw it on under your shell when a cold front blows in on the mountain, wear it tuning skis in the fall, and sport it day and night around town. The Larry Vest has all the puffiness and warmth you’d expect from 600-fill down feathers but without the bulk. This packable vest has polyester ripstop fabric on the outside, a high collar that blocks wind, and European goose down to insulate your core.
- Ultra-light 30D Poly S/G Lite™ fabric
- 600-fill power, 30g down insulation in lower body
- 80-gram Spaceloft™ micropuff insulation on the shoulders
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation in upper body where you need it to dry quickly, and down insulation in lower body and side where you need more warmth.
- 1 chest pocket, 2 hand pockets
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 272g
Regular: A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- The beauty of a vest? Don't have to worry about sleeve length. Fits great based on the size chart.
- Model in Rye/Pine is 6'1" 185
- Other models are 6'2" 195lbs
Questions about this product or any others? Give us a call at (845) 338-5119
About Potter Brothers
Potter Brothers is a specialty ski & snowboard shop with locations in NY, MA and VT. Visit us for great deals on gear, discounted lift tickets and quality rental equipment. Plus, our Resort Shops at Jiminy Peak, Bromley and Killington are home to some of the largest Demo Centers found in the Northeast.